- You will get an ID card in the mail for each enrolled person in your family. You will get the ID cards before your coverage starts.
- Review your ID card, check for any errors and confirm PCP. If needed, you can change doctors, call the Health Net Customer Service team at 833-448-2042 or register on the MyCanopyHealth App and Portal.
- Make an appointment with your doctor, especially if you have changed your doctor so you can get to know each other. Take your list of prescriptions with you to your appointment.
- To save time and money, consider the convenience of getting your prescriptions via mail order.
- Do you have questions on transitioning your care? Find more information on the process.
Register your online account
Go to MyCanopyHealth.com or download the MyCanopyHealth app from your favorite app store to see your benefits. Activate your account and:
- Get benefit details: copays and prior approval information.
- Find doctors, hospitals in your area, in person urgent care services and other healthcare services.
- Virtual Visit with a doctor within the portal or your phone.
- Schedule an appointment with your doctor*
- Using My Benefits – Explore your benefits for medical, pharmacy and behavioral health services.
- Track your out-of-pocket maximum costs.
- Change your primary care physician (PCP).
- Download your digital ID card
Each family member will get an account. To have full access to the benefits above, create your MyCanopyHealth account using the portal or app. Have your CanopyCare HMO ID card with your Member ID available to complete the registration process.
Go to MyCanopyHealth.
* Appointment scheduling may not be available through MyCanopyHealth.com for all providers