Health Coaching Program (telephonic)
Get support from a health coach to upgrade your life
It is tough to make changes on your own, a health coach can help you create a plan and guide you along the way. With one-on-one support, you and your Health Coach can discuss:
- What to expect when you make lifestyle changes
- Why you want to improve your health
- Which behaviors affect short-term risks and long-term goals
The Health Net Health Coaching program will teach you how to take the right steps with the help of a personal coach. With clear goals and support to take action, you will build on success and make progress.
Some features of the program are:
- Phone and online contact with a coach
- Self-led information and tools like guides, trackers, contests and more
- Goals that build your confidence
Anytime access – you can use the program online. You and your coach can chat in real-time, when it matters most.
Things your health coach can help you with:
- Physical activity
- Healthy eating
- Stress management
- Smoking/tobacco cessation
- Healthy weight
- At-risk drinking
- Identifying depressive symptoms
- Clinical preventive services
To start the programs, visit the wellness portal.