You can fill your non-injectable prescriptions or insulin at any in-network pharmacy with your CanopyCare HMO plan. If you give yourself injectable medication, talk to your doctor about refills.
Transition Fill Program
How to keep your coverage for medications that need prior approval
Some medications you are currently taking may need prior approval from Health Net. If you are a new member who is moving to Health Net from a different health plan, please use this Form and fax or mail to Health Net using the contact information listed in the instructions.
- Health Net will approve the medications listed on this form (PDF) that you are currently taking. This will allow your medication to be processed at your pharmacy.
- Use this form only within the first 90 days of Health Net eligibility.
- Use this form only for the drugs listed and circle the drugs you are currently taking on the list. You do not need this form if you are not currently taking any of the drugs listed.
- For the full list of medications that need prior approval, please use this drug list or contact us at the Customer Contact Center phone number on your Health Net CanopyCare ID card.
90-day Maintenance Medication supply – How it works
You can get up to a 90-day supply of your maintenance medication (not injected) or insulin through the CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy. Medication that is injected (excluding insulin) is not included in the maintenance medication program.
Use the CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy
Complete and mail in the CVS Caremark order form (PDF)
You or your doctor can call 800-875-0867. When you do, you'll need to know the drug name. Also, be sure and have the doctor's information handy:
- Doctor's name
- Doctor's phone number
- Doctor's fax number (if available)
For more information on your pharmacy services - Go to MyCanopyHealth.com or download the MyCanopyHealth app from your favorite app store. Create your account to view the Using My Benefits section.
Note: this program only applies to maintenance drugs. You can still fill 30-day, non-maintenance prescriptions at any pharmacy Health Net contracts with.